Light is the name of the game here. Fjällräven designers have kept things simple: pockets are minimal – just on the chest – so as not to get in the way of a harness or swinging arms carrying walking or ski poles; there are reinforcements over the shoulders to protect against wear and tear from backpack straps, but they also provide a little extra comfort when carrying heavier loads. The material itself is the most important part. Rip-stop, four-way mechanical stretch together with a weight of just 185g per square metre, offer protection from the elements without hindering your movements or slowing you down.
- Light, strong stretch fabric in polyester (35% recycled).
- Well ventilated and fast drying.
- Two-way ventilation zippers in the sides.
- Articulated fit with gussets under the arms.
- Seams placed to reduce the risk of chafing.