Classic model from 1970 in G-1000 Eco. Practical and hardwearing for everyday outdoor life.Räven Jacket is a timeless classic for a life divided equally between nature and civilisation. G-1000 Eco fabric can handle light rain, resists wind and dries fast. Its pliant hood can be folded into the collar and the practical pockets have room for everything from your phone to your pocketknife. Now with a new, improved fit.
* Durable and water-resistant G-1000 Eco.
* 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton.
* Weather protection can be enhanced with Greenland Wax.
* Convenient hood that can be stowed into the collar.
* Two bellows pockets with flaps and side openings.
* Two chest pockets with flaps and buttons.
* Inside pocket with zipper.
* Two-way zipper with protective flap and press buttons.
* Bellow pleats on the shoulders for freedom of movement.
* Reinforced with double layers of fabric on the elbows.
* Drawcord adjustments at the waist and lower hem.
* Cuffs adjustable with press buttons.
Weight: 500 g
Weight reference: in size M
Volume: 0 l
Material name: G-1000|HC-Lite
Outer material: G-1000 Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton HC-Lite: 54% Polyamide, 46% Cotton
Non textile parts of animal origin: Yes